Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
that is really odd. whenever my vet does a nueter the dog is back to his ol self within hours of coming out of anesthesia and i certainly never seen any sweeling or problems due to the surgery itself (just owners feeling bad about the e-collar, taking it off and the dog chewing it's surgery site.)

most vets (that i know) won't do a nueter until both testicles have dropped and if it's the case of cryptorchid (sp?) it's a little more involved and the testicle that was still up comes out too. i never heard of leaving one behind.... makes me wonder. what i suggest you do is get him to your vet, see what he says and what he has to do (he will have to undergo another procedure to have the remaining testicle removed, if in fact it is a teste. then go to where it was done originally with your vets statement and bill. they should pay for the "fix up" i doubt they will pay the whole thing but i'd at least demand half.

keep us posted!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.