Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Haha, funny girl! :lol: Don't worry Miya you still look gorgeous, even with that thing on your face!

We have those balls too, but in red and in green and nobody likes them at our house. :confused:

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
I've tried all those ..even the tiny kong tennis balls, B hates them!
he has decided however that my sons marble collection is most amazing! :rolleyes:

I feel bad for the people who live below me. :lol:
He likes to carry them, drop them.. watch them roll and repeat.

Nutbar!

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Bijou's story is giving me indigestion! lol Please tell Bijou to not choke on those darn marbles.

...and wow Kitty, your poor poor neighbors! haha :lol:

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Honestly, it's a step up from the beads and random tiny things he used to find on the floor and play with!

Below me? AFAIK drunk college kids, sharing a huge expensive 6 1/2
No complaints thus far :D

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
...in that case, I feel bad for you! We had some party kids as neighbors in our old building and it wasn't fun.

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Haha, funny girl! :lol: Don't worry Miya you still look gorgeous, even with that thing on your face!

We have those balls too, but in red and in green and nobody likes them at our house. :confused:
The yorkie next door to us bought Miya a small yellow tennis ball and she absolutely loves it. So I saw that purple thing, and thot it'd be a better toy for her to get a grip on in her mouth. She has a blast with her toys and especially likes her toy balls.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts