Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Yes, we have that stroller in blue, I think it was about £35, so $60 sounds about right!

It was a very good buy and our yorkie loves going in it.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Looks like a good one as long as its going to get used. If you do allot of walking with your dogs I would say go for it if you little one has trouble walking long distances without getting tired out.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everybody. I never thought I would be a dog stroller person. I never thought I would have a dog under 5 lbs and carry that dog in a purse. I'm now a tiny dog slave, and I love it!!!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Thanks everybody. I never thought I would be a dog stroller person. I never thought I would have a dog under 5 lbs and carry that dog in a purse. I'm now a tiny dog slave, and I love it!!!
LOL love it too , I am also a slave but loving every minute of it!!!!
I want to get a stroller but my husband thinks I'm nuts and that it's weird? My little guy isn't too thrilled on the whole walking buisness lol but I don't want to leave him behind when I walk my other dog.....

·
Registered
786 Posts
Looks awesome! I have a similar stroller for my Ote in zebra print. It's very nice that the front is zipped in so that they can't try to jump out of the stroller while it's moving. Looks very nice!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts