Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
For years i've wanted a chihuahua. I've never been allowed a dog as my parents both grew up with dogs and didnt want the responsibility of one. And then we had a cat so I wasnt allowed.

Sadly we had our beloved cat Fudge put to sleep yesterday to end her 3 year battle with cancer.:(
I happened to be browsing Preloved to take my mind off it and happened to come accross this

*Link Removed*

Only a few miles down the road from me would you believe!
The members name is 'Shaun the Sheep'
This morning i get my wheetabix out of cupboard and lo and behold, Shaun the sheep is on the packet!

Spooky or what?! It almost feels like fate!

I have saved the number in my phone and am going to ring them tonight after work. We are hoping to go and see him Thursday night and hopefully pick him up the weekend if all goes well!

Fingers crossed they still have him and everything goes smoothly! I've been waiting for this my whole life!

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I rang the number at lunch time but it said 'the number you have dialled has not been recognised'
:(
I sent them another message telling them the number doesn't work so all I can do is hope they still have him and that they reply to me soon :(

I had such a good feeling about this as well :(

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh my goooooood!
They just rang me and we are going to see him tomorrow!
He sounds perfect!

He is chipped, jabbed and neutured. Loves other dogs, is great off the lead. Does lots of cute tricks (or so I am told). He eats james wellbeloved (okay not great but at least its dry food), weighs about 3kg (so quite a large chi?) is great with other animals. Is 16months old.

I'm just in love before I have even met him!
Cannot wait to meet him!

Cannot believe i'm finally getting my chi after all these years!

Oh and the best part is he is free with all his stuff! :hello1:

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
this is so exciting, here is hoping it all goes well......this day was a long time coming.

When I was looking for my chi, I ended up with "not the dog I thoought I'd have"--the breeder that i ended up getting the Rico from said that things don't go as you plan them...sometimes God picks the pup for you !!

Good luck !!

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
this is so exciting, here is hoping it all goes well......this day was a long time coming.

When I was looking for my chi, I ended up with "not the dog I thoought I'd have"--the breeder that i ended up getting the Rico from said that things don't go as you plan them...sometimes God picks the pup for you !!

Good luck !!
Oh god its been years! :(
Just soooo glad its finally happening!

I always thought I'd get a female puppy yet here I am looking at a 16mth male. A puppy just wouldn't fit in right now but I will definatly get one one day.
I really do feel that its fate bringing us together :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts