Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking on meetup.com at all the worldwide chi meetups and came across the London page. I saw this photo and I stopped and said "hey.... That's Fizzy, isn't it?" Of course, no one answered ... probably because there's no one in here except OmaKitty and she doesn't give a rat's patooty.

So is it? I want to know if I need help because I'm starting to recognize people's chis that live in other countries. :lol:

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
yup !!! that's the fizzster !!! the girl is from the forum too , but can't remember the name and owner :? so many new people ...........

kisses nat

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
chimom said:
Wonder if Sara knows Fizzy is on the London chi meetup page?

Cooper's mom, you gotta get a life!! :lol: :lol:
:sign5: I know... I know. :(
I just can't stop looking through all the forums today. I start at the top, look to see if anyone's responded to anything, and work my way down ... then I start all over at the top again.

It's an evil cycle. I can stop any time I want to. Really, I can. Just not right now. :)

·
Registered
289 Posts
Maybe Fizzy has a twin brother who usually stays inside in a dark place as his wardrobe is not as cool as his siblings, and he is afraid to compete :D

Has to be Fizzy, not many dogs that good looking around :wink:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow... Fizzy really gets around. I didn't know that about him. Maybe I'll rethink letting Cooper go out with him for beers. :D

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Cooper said:
So is it? I want to know if I need help because I'm starting to recognize people's chis that live in other countries. :lol:
Have you ever Googled your own name? I did mine a few months ago and it popped up 4 or 5 times, believe it or not. All but one was related to this forum (the non-Chi People one was a wine bulletin board I used to frequent years ago, even though I hate wine... don't ask :roll: ).

Okay, I'm not sure why I brought that up but when you mentioned recognizing other people's chis, that's what I thought of. :?

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Geezus criminy ... If I google my name, it comes back with like 5 pages of stuff on me.

I'm a webmaster, so every site I've ever done comes back ... then I've got all my ancestry stuff so every ancestry message board I've written on comes back ... I'm a musician so every band I've played in comes back ... I'm pretty darn popular on the google search.

Here's something funny though - my dad was the Director of FDIC (that's the federal government's insurance for banks here in the states, for those of you overseas) for a while, the Commissioner of Banking for Texas, testified before the Senate and House, works as a high-profile consultant/witness for big time banking court cases, helped set up the banking system in a few eastern Europe countries .... and the only thing that comes back on him when you do a search is a blurb from an article someone wrote on banking in 1982.

I think that's funny. I haven't done nearly as important stuff as he has and that's all he's got. I totally rock.

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
LOL wow you're so popular!!! I don't think very many things come up when I Google my name. Just this dance group I used to be on in college and the sorority I was in in college. Boohoo...I'm not very popular on Google!

Man, Fizzy sure does get around! What a popular boy! I wonder how many times his name comes up on Google?

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ilovesadie said:
Man, Fizzy sure does get around! What a popular boy! I wonder how many times his name comes up on Google?
I just checked google ... I still have more than Fizzy. :lol:

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
lol yeah thats "my boy " Fizzy D 8) 8) I sometimes post on the chi~meet up uk forum , but tend to stay here the most ( all the time I can ;) ;) ) That photo was taken at a london chi meet up . The girl is 'joey' , owner is 'little toy horse' not seen her online for ages !
Joey was Fizzys first girlfriend he loved her so much :D & she will always have a special place in his heart :D :wink:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I thought it was him ... after I posted, I looked at other photos and saw him again with captions saying it was him.

I was just wondering about my own sanity (what I have left) since I'm recognizing dogs that live a thousand miles and one ocean away from me on the 'net. What's weird is I have a horrible memory when it comes to people and recognizing them :lol:

But dogs, no problem. I can pick them out of a crowd.

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Cooper said:
But dogs, no problem. I can pick them out of a crowd.

I'm just the same , I've many many customers with dogs , when they come in and ask for the food they have i have to ask them what dog( and it's name ) ;) then I can remember what food they buy :lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts