Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting my chihuahua puppy on October 6th and have used this forum so much! I've read through so many wonderful threads with so much helpful advice, but noticed that there doesn't seem to be much activity in quite some time. I've read many threads that have answered so many questions, offered rarely known advice and information, and most importantly, saved many puppy lives, some of which were live "journaled" right here, members saving pups from death when a vet wasn't available!

If this site is not that active, where do people go for intelligent advice? I hate Facebook, but even went there to see if any Chi groups were even half as good as this, but they were just filled with cute pics and people selling puppies (which worries me who these sellers are.) Reddit is a very mixed bag, because it's well... Reddit!

So where should a new owner go for help if this wonderful forum isn't active?

·
Registered
711 Posts
I am wondering the same! This was amazing just a few years back when I was on.

·
Administrator
733 Posts
Help keep it active. Your posts, replies and messages are what keeps the community going. Lurking in the shadows doesn't help with keeping things visible and up and running.

We (Admins) are mostly here to make sure the spam is removed and keep order, but we want the members to feel welcomed and free to share as they wish. Consider us the hosts and you as our guests.

If you need something, feel free to reach out to us, but in the meantime, open up and share with eachother.

Daniel

1 - 5 of 5 Posts