Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
roxi when ever she meets another dog or plays with any other animal she keeps trying to sit on there face and sticking her bum in there face i know that other dogs sniff eachother but i have never owned a dog that does this.
she evan does it to my foot sometimes, and recentley when she was playing with my mums dog a shitzu she lifted up her leg and peed on her side i thaught that she was trying to be dominant. but i am not sure now after she had peed on my mums dog
i was wondering have anyone elses dog done this?
she has done this since i 1st baught her home

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Dahlia has always done this with stuffed
toys that have a face.Its so funny!
Its like shes saying "kiss my butt Im queen!!"
I should have video taped it.She has
done it since being a puppy too.

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Ben does this a lot when Frankie is playing with a toy that he wants. He will walk right up to Frankie and turn around and stick his bum in Frankies face!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Jade does this too. And will kick backwards. :lol:

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Maya ALWAYS has to sit on someone whether it's in their face or on their back while they're laying down. LOL Matilda will do the "donkey kick" thing when she's trying to get someone to play. :D

·
Registered
912 Posts
Maya ALWAYS has to sit on someone whether it's in their face or on their back while they're laying down. LOL Matilda will do the "donkey kick" thing when she's trying to get someone to play. :D
Mine all kick when they want to play, with each other or with us, even if they're just playing with a toy they kick! :) I don't have any face-sitters though. lol. That's funny!

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol ok thanks for all that, she sits on her toys sometimes and today i baught a kitten down as my cat has had kittens they are 4 weeks old and she sat on that a few times lol it was so funny, its like shes saying "smell me" lol! atleast i know its normal, has anyones dog peed when doing it thou?

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
my zac is forever sticking his but on any other dog and also people he even used to do it to the pups im just wondering as hes my dominant male this could maybe be to do with dominance he always does it in a friendly way though wagging his tal

·
Registered
477 Posts
hahahaha ... Lavender sits on Cosmo anywhere that's handy and she will happily sit on his face/head or on whatever he has that she wants. She sticks her bum in his face and will back up to me when she wants attention. She does the donkey kick, too, and tries to act big and tough! Funny in a little 5.5-lb girl. Lavender is such a girly girl, but she's an alpha girl, too. She's a hoot!

Jeanette

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol you described her to the T lol thats exactly what she does, at least i know she aint the only one doing it. but has she ever peed on any of your other dogs?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts