Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to introduce Isabella Marie to you all. She's not mine :( lol but she is my cousin Kim's new puppy. She got him a week after Gizmo passed away. Her brother came over and surprised her with him. Which was very nice. As some of you heard me say they are going through a very hard time right now with her mom having cancer and Kim has really bad panic attacks and can't leave the house at all. Gizmo was her only company when my Aunt Linda goes and gets long chemo and Gizmo was her baby!!.....so if this was any other time they would not have rushed out and got another dog so quickly...so just in case anybody is wondering why she got another so soon I wanted to explain it a bit. Gizmo meant the WORLD to her! Bless him.

Here are some photos of the little cutie! We went to visit her yesterday for the first time and she's to die for! She's so sweet too. It was so sad going over there and not having Gizmo jump on us ...he really loved Joey too. So sad without Gizzie :( BUT here are some photos of the sweet girl.

Joey & Isabella! Aw Doesn't he look sweet with a puppy...I think we need 1 more too....LOL (Believe me I was giving a million hints while I was there hehehehe)

Hi's eviebody I's is widdle idabewwa!!!

I's is so cute mys Aunt Kerri twied to stowen me's twee times!!

Buts I wubs my mommies so I tay wit her if dats otay!!!

Byes eviebodies ands I hopes you wike my pink sweadder!!

Dis is my brudder Gizmo! I's never gets to meets him but mommy tell mes all about hims!! He's in Heaven now. We wub Gizmo!! :love2:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww what a sweetie she is! :)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Ahhhh you held out on us and didn't tell us you were getting another!! She is SOOOO cute! And you can call her Izzy to match w/ Kizzie! More pictures please!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwwww, what a beauty!! :love5:

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
She is adorable! I hope she feels that void in their lives nicely :)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you all! She is a doll! Makes me want another! WHICH will happen just don't know when! lol Shayley and Kizzie will just have to wait for a little sister they can play with their little cousin! lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts