Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, Isis is in getting spayed today, I just dropped her off. That leaves just Twiggy and Tico that needs to get done. I did find one vet willing to try to spay Twiggy. I'll need an updated x ray for him to look at to see if anything's changed and if it's even do-able after her accident. And I have to decided if surgery is a good thing for Tico at his age. He ain't no spring chicken. He's old, blind and arthritic. It would be awesome if I can get them done, too. I'm just very reluctant to commit to doing it.

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Aww glad Isis is getting fixed hope she comes through good.And I am glad you have found a vet that is willing to fix Twiggy If I was you and she is able to be fixed I would go ahead with it because I would be scared if one of the others does try to hump her She would get hurt..But I would not fix Tico I would be scared he was to old and he might be to old to breed anyway.This is just my oppinion so just take it as what you want.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I dropped Dixie off at 7am and they called me at 1030am. I thought something was wrong cuz they said if I didn't hear from them by 2pm to call them. They said she woke up and was very loud and very ready to come home.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I dropped Dixie off at 7am and they called me at 1030am. I thought something was wrong cuz they said if I didn't hear from them by 2pm to call them. They said she woke up and was very loud and very ready to come home.
lol She wants to go HOME!! Glad everything went well. My place keeps them over night

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you everyone, I am not worried about her. She's a big healthy girl, I'm sure she'll do fine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts