Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found Isis in the parking lot at El Pollo Loco. She was so skittish, it took me an hour and a half to catch her. We think she is a rat terrier. She was about 10 months old when I got her and two days later, she went into heat. So, we saved the world from more unwanted puppies. After her heat, she was spayed. She was so hyper as a puppy, she would literally stand in one place and spring up and down when she was excited. And she chases her tail, it's so funny. She is so sweet and plays so gentle. She plays all the time with Chumley and Sherman.

She a bit of a clown

·
Registered
55 Posts
She is adorable! How old is she now? Whenever I see a chihuahua roaming around, I catch them too! I usually try to find their owner but if I can't, I find a home for them.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
she is lovely Pam...and very lucky girl to have landed a spot in your home....love her polka dot tummy !

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Aww....Pam she is so cute !! She looks spunky. I swear God gives these little pups a push your way !

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
I'm so sorry, Pam. I didn't see this the first time you posted. There is always love for all the precious ones on here!! lol I bet the best day in this little clown's life was the day you wanted Mexican. Haha. She's a real cutie, and I know she's a joy every day you have her.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts