Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 238 Posts

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of you ever played it? I am sooo addicted to it. :oops:

http://www.isketch.net/isketch.shtml

Basically you play with a bunch of other people. You are given a word (depending on which category room you are in) and you have to try and draw the word while the other players try to guess what you're drawing.

It's so much fun :cheer:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
That sounds alot like yahoo Graffitti. I was addicted to that myself. Do you guys have rules about no letters or numbers? That would drive me insane when people would just spell out the word.

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
:lol: i went to the studio to practice and my trackpad art looks like a 2 year old did it, i might need to attach my mouse :wink:

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have heard that the pad is better Jen. :wink: Go into one of the rooms and check it out, all of the drawing looks like 2 year olds. :lol:

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
I got this:
"iSketch will not work optimally with your current color bitdepth. We suggest you set your bitdepth to 24-bits or more for optimal performance."

Huh?

edit: neevermind!!

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
There is two boxes next to one another. Click on the one on the right and type there. :) It'll turn a yellowish color when you have it selected. I'm in "Around the House" if you want to come in.

I don't know why it's telling you that Katie. :scratch:

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Omg this is so addicting.

I should've practiced more before it was my turn to draw, lol, that was embarrassing!
My word was mushroom.
I probably should read the rules or something.

(My name is veggie_katie btw...if you ever find me, don't make fun of me ;))

1 - 20 of 238 Posts