Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when it comes to our babies! I know everybody here understands the feeling because we truly just LOVE our babies!

Saturday and Sunday were the first two days of GREAT WEATHER here it was in the mid 60's ALL DAY LONG! lol :foxes15: Saturday of course I wake up with a headache so Joey went to do Taxes without me and by time I felt better the day was over :( For Saturday our plans were to get up early do taxes then go to the park and ride our bikes because it was too beautiful to pass up! Sunday we planned to take the girls to the park and just walk around and do what we always do (NO river still too cold) WELL Because Saturday we didn't get to do our biking we picked to do it on Sunday and the girls didn't get to go. :( The whole time I felt so horrible LOL Silly, right? We were driving half way there and I said to Joey I bet the girls would be having their head out the window right now lol :rolleyes: What can I say I still feel bad!!! We probably wont' be able to go back until sometime NEXT week because my Stepdad is flying in from Scotland on Friday and we have a lot of stuff planned.

Anything you feel guilty about happening lately? lol

·
Registered
644 Posts
i think my guilty feeling is a bit silly really :)

since getting Atticus, i always feel guilty that i only have two hands/arms to fuss and cuddle my babies.
i feel so bad that there's always one sad little face pleading with me to be petted while the other two get the attention.

see, i said it was silly :)

·
Registered
768 Posts
I no exactly what you mean Kerri!!
I Think the only time i really feel bad is with my work. Im a auxillery nurse at our local hospital and i work shifts which sometimes can be such a pain.. especially when i do the 2pm till 10pm then 7.30am till 3.30pm the next day!! Thats when i feel guilty :(
Although i do have a great family and my mum and nan come and make sure they are ok and if the weather is ok they will take them out but its not the same :(
Sometimes my nan takes them home with her if its a weekend and they spend the day playing at hers which is their favourite thing because they both adore my grandad!!! :D

·
Registered
1,188 Posts

since getting Atticus, i always feel guilty that i only have two hands/arms to fuss and cuddle my babies.
i feel so bad that there's always one sad little face pleading with me to be petted while the other two get the attention.

Yep, I know what you mean, there is always at least one little face looking at me saying my turn, pet me, pet me.
Guilty as charged too.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I feel guilty for not giving leila a v day present. The rotten thing is I don't feel guilty about not giving the other ones a gift. :rolleyes:
She is my baby and uber spoiled to the max. I am a bad pet owner..well i am an unfair partial pet owner and should be ashamed.:angel12:
LOL Leila has stolen Mommy's heart that is very clear! hehehe

lol I only have two but I can already feel that guilt coming on when I do have three! You're so right! lol

I no exactly what you mean Kerri!!
I Think the only time i really feel bad is with my work. Im a auxillery nurse at our local hospital and i work shifts which sometimes can be such a pain.. especially when i do the 2pm till 10pm then 7.30am till 3.30pm the next day!! Thats when i feel guilty :(
Although i do have a great family and my mum and nan come and make sure they are ok and if the weather is ok they will take them out but its not the same :(
Sometimes my nan takes them home with her if its a weekend and they spend the day playing at hers which is their favourite thing because they both adore my grandad!!! :D
That is awesome you have a great family that is involved with your babies! What a great Mom and Nan! lol So cute they love your Grandad too! hehe they are spoiled rotten <3 :hello1:

I know what you mean!!! Saturday was Bailey's 2nd birthday and I had to work and forgot :(
Aw I know what you mean :rolleyes: On Shayley's 5th Birthday we went down to Branson, Mo for vacation and of course we brought her with us and we got there the day before her birthday and I kept telling her "Tomorrows your birthday!!!" LOL All that silly stuff.....Tomorrow rolls around we leave early for breakfast...didn't even say Happy Birthday to her :sad5: until we got home later that day I felt so bad LOL I know it's silly stuff like that but it's just silly. I know what you mean!!!

Yep, I know what you mean, there is always at least one little face looking at me saying my turn, pet me, pet me.
Guilty as charged too.
Aw! One little face looking back at you like pet me, pet me! Maybe I only need 2 lol

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I am having seperation anxiety / guilt over leaving my two at a highly recommended boarding kennel for the night this coming Friday.

My daughter and son in law got my husband and I tickets to see a concert we've been dying to see, and I can't back out, but I would if I could...

I am so afraid Pedro is going to think we've abandoned him - he's been through so much in his short little life. And, Gracie is in heat, and behaving a little on the psychotic side, so I'm worried about this stressing her out, when under normal conditions, it probably wouldn't bother her at all.

I almost cry every time I think about leaving them! I can guarantee their suitcase will be bigger than mine in an effort to make them feel more comfortable...But I'd really rather just stay home on the couch with them!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am having seperation anxiety / guilt over leaving my two at a highly recommended boarding kennel for the night this coming Friday.

My daughter and son in law got my husband and I tickets to see a concert we've been dying to see, and I can't back out, but I would if I could...

I am so afraid Pedro is going to think we've abandoned him - he's been through so much in his short little life. And, Gracie is in heat, and behaving a little on the psychotic side, so I'm worried about this stressing her out, when under normal conditions, it probably wouldn't bother her at all.

I almost cry every time I think about leaving them! I can guarantee their suitcase will be bigger than mine in an effort to make them feel more comfortable...But I'd really rather just stay home on the couch with them!
Aww hon I'm sure they will be ok! I know exactly what you mean though just by dropping Shayley off to get her surgery done I was feeling so sad, I had tears in my eyes walking away from her because she was probably thinking why was I leaving her. BUT in the end she was soooo happy to see me! I'm sure your little ones will realize that when they see you come and pick them up!! They will be soooo happy! lol :hello1: I know it is stressful though and as mommy's we will worry when they aren't in our sight no matter what. Have fun at that concert though! Who you going to see? :hello1:

·
Registered
285 Posts
I feel guilty that I take Bailey in the car more than the other two because Oreo gets car sick and can not even take Pinky because she likes to be with Oreo and I would feel bad leaving just Oreo at home. The newest thing I feel guilty about is in March my son is is wrestling in the State tournament and we would have to stay over night and I dont want to go cause I dont want to leave the girls. My mom would be good to them and its only one night but I have major seperation anxiety. I have only left them overnight twice in their lives. I freak out when I am gone too long during the day too.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I feel guilty going somewhere with one and not the others, I try to rotate them around lol. I doubt they notice, but I feel especially bad if I take the chis and not Midna. She is just a little bigger and doesn't fit in a bag as well and runs amok in the car and trys to drag me through the pet store because she's so excited lol. I let her go with "daddy" to pick up dinner a lot so she can get to go without the others. So silly lol.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts