Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I first decided I wanted a chihuahua this is the one I wanted so badly. It wasn't even for sale but I fell in love with him/her. I just wanted you all to see and do you all think it is so cute?

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Oh my gosh that one is ADORABLE.

Here is the picture that made me fall in love with Chihuahuas (the two tan ones on the right) - it is also the picture that I used to convince my husband that we HAD to have one. ;)

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My 14 yr old son is determined to get himself a chi when he leaves home.
I was brought up with spaniels, but as soon as I decided to go for a chi I have never looked back, seeing that chi in the first pic, well it was just pure love after that. :D

·
Registered
15,321 Posts
I wanted a small dog because I live in an apartment. We went to a local dog show and it was love at first site. They had some long coat tri-colors there and I about died!! They were so cute! They were about 4 months old and the most playful, cutest things. :D

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
I've always had chihuahuas. My mom got me my first one when I was 2 yrs old. :eek: Don't worry I was a very gentle kid and didn't hurt it. There has hardly been a time since then that I didn't have a chi. My husband loves them now too. :D Of course it is a requirement to be with me. :wink:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts