Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why did I not think how hard it would be to feed two but not the third since she was to have no food since midnight??? She is crying for breakfast.

I did feed her at 10:00 p.m. last night.

I am anxious. Not going to pretend that I am not Last weigh-in she was 2 lbs. 15 oz. Sure hope that I have fattened her up in the 2 weeks since.

Of course, she has just been with us a month so I also worry about her anxiety/stress level. I just knew that at 9 months we were pressing our luck with her coming into heat so it needs to be now.

Anyway, would you keep us both in your thoughts and prayers today? I take her in by 8:30 and they if it is like with the big girls, they call around noon and I can pick her up around 2:00-3:00.

We appreciate it!!

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
I know how you felt i've had to feed 2 without the other one knowing,you feel so awful.It will be so nice when it's over,keep busy !

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Man do I know where your coming from. The day of Bijoux spay i took food away from both dogs then fed lincoln when I got back.

Give her lots of love and let up know how she does :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Sending love and good thoughts for Eden today! She'll be home with you before you know it. :) Let us know how it goes for her. xx

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Sending positive thoughts and prayers to you and your little Angel today. May God bless. Stay strong, Mom!

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks. You all are so sweet and you understand like no one else in the world!

They called a few minutes ago to say she is done and did great. Spay, baby teeth pulled, microchip and nail trim. I decided to keep her dewclaws. She is the only one of the 3 who has them.

I was not expecting it to be so fast because I was going by last time but that was for 2.

Since they use gas they wake up immediately. She said she was awake and was standing looking at her.

We get to collect her @2:00, just 3.5 hours from now.

I will update once we are home. Thanks again, you are the best!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
So happy to hear an awesome report! I'm sure that makes you feel so much more at ease. <3

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Will be thinking of you Karen and little Eden today! So happy it's over! Let us know when she's home! :)

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
So good to hear that Eden made it through surgery!! Fingers crossed for a cone-free next week lol!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Sooo glad to hear little Eden's spay has gone well and hope she wll be home safe with you soon.

I haven't been on to congratulate you on your new addition and have to say she is just ADORABLE!

She is soo tiny, I am stalling on booking Pebbles' spay cause I think she is tiny and she was 3 3/4 lb at last weigh in lol!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
So glad that all went well for little Eden. :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts