Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She is a 12 wk old black and tan smooth coat. She will be 3 pounds or so full grown. She is absolutly amazing. She is almost the definition of the AKC standerd and both her parents are champions. He kept he as his new show and breed girl but she will be to tiny and she would usually be $1500, but after meeting me and my family he gave us a huge deal! I get my little Chi a week from today!

·
Registered
642 Posts
So happy to hear you found your little one, post pictures soon!!!! :D

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
My breeder told me not to spay her because he wants to come look at her when shes older and see if shes as Type as he thinks shes going to be, because if she is he wants to show her. I agreed but I realy would perfer to spay her. Oh Well :?

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
wait a second, in the first post you said he was going to keep her and decided she would be too small or something.. and now he says she might be show quality and not to spay her? i'm confused?

if she is going to be small she should be spayed, having puppies would be too risky even if she is show quality, right? see that is where i get confused with showing. they say not to breed a bitch that is so small cause it's risky then they go and keep them unspayed to show and breed???

1 - 20 of 27 Posts