Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My little Hershey gets so carried away when we are playing and the bites really, really hurt! I just don't know how to stop him from biting so much and so hard. When I try to correct him, he gets even more fierce! I really do think he is part Devil! LOL! :lol: Also, I caught him on the bed chewing on something he was NOT supposed to have (a piece of the wall :shock: ). :evil: :wink:

Then other times he is so sweet! I also captured him playing with his best cat friend, Domino. They play a lot. :D

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
when he does it put him on his back and keep him there until he stops struggling as you are putting him in the dominant down position tell him NO BITE. it worked with the original land shark chiwi ;) and it's working with Jumba too.

great pics of him with the cat! and you look like there is soooo much love between you 2 *sigh* so sweet lol.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Diego's almost 4 months older than Hershey and he's just starting to calm down with the biting thing...probably because he only has a couple more teeth to lose. Don't worry, your hands will toughen up! :lol:

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Every single thing you say about him sounds Extremely familiar...because Butterfly is the exact same way. they're so cute and innocent looking with their tiny heads and bodies, but they can be horrible sometimes. whenever I play with butterfly on my bed, i lay on my stomach and put my head down while covering it with my arms, and she likes trying to dig between any little crack and start licking my face...and somtimes, she ends up scratching me on my face. :?

·
Registered
534 Posts
hmmmm....You should have Cooper have a talk with him! Cooper can tell him all the dangers of biting mommy and time out and being grounded. :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts