Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
Too cute! BG hates it too but Sonny loves it! We did find out last night Sonny and BG hates sleet! this is the first weather thing Sonny hates LOL

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
awww, loved the pics of Amberleah lou lou :) ( my favorite one is the last one though, she really does look happy in that pic !! i'm happy to see she's still wearing her pj's )

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Too cute! BG hates it too but Sonny loves it! We did find out last night Sonny and BG hates sleet! this is the first weather thing Sonny hates LOL
Sleet hurts

Oh and her fur looks awesome!
Thank you Christie, don't think she likes it too much.

awww, loved the pics of Amberleah lou lou :) ( my favorite one is the last one though, she really does look happy in that pic !! i'm happy to see she's still wearing her pj's )
She loves her PJ's I lost the Hello Kitty's. Cant fig out where they went.
Hope they show up some place soon.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Awwww she looks adorable. :love7:
Your not to far from us :hello2:
Our little Muffin loves the snow and wants to stay out to play even if she dont have a coat or sweater on shes like "HA! looky me mom i love zooming around thru the snow and playing with snow balls that you throw and getting snow all over my face and nose." LOL!! Shes real silly, i look at her and say "mama is going in im freezing" and thats when she comes running back in.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Awwww she looks adorable. :love7:
Your not to far from us :hello2:
Our little Muffin loves the snow and wants to stay out to play even if she dont have a coat or sweater on shes like "HA! looky me mom i love zooming around thru the snow and playing with snow balls that you throw and getting snow all over my face and nose." LOL!! Shes real silly, i look at her and say "mama is going in im freezing" and thats when she comes running back in.
Where in Harrietta are you? I am off 37 and near 55

·
Registered
291 Posts
:toothy7: Hi Theresa, dont mean to hijack the thread so please forgive me for that, i to live right off M37 just down the road from 55, 2 miles down from the corner gas station. We shall have to get together sometime after the holidays.:coolwink: Nice to meet you and Amberleah lou lou. HAPPY HOLIDAYS and hope you have a wonderful new year..:hello2:

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
:toothy7: Hi Theresa, dont mean to hijack the thread so please forgive me for that, i to live right off M37 just down the road from 55, 2 miles down from the corner gas station. We shall have to get together sometime after the holidays.:coolwink: Nice to meet you and Amberleah lou lou. HAPPY HOLIDAYS and hope you have a wonderful new year..:hello2:
OMG we are neighbors..
Do you go into meijers in Cadillac? I am a product demo there. I live off 34 1/2 road to S. 1 Road. between 37 and Warfield

yes we must meet up with our baby's Amberleah needs a friend.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
I love how she's all bundled up! adorable.. we've gotten quite a bit of snow recently here as well, my tiniest is simply buried by it and cannot walk in it.. poor thing, I'm going to try and sew him some booties or something the smallest fleece lined boots at the local boutique would not fit him :(

Some dogs love snow! some of them hate it :)

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
Just precious. I don't blame her, that is why I moved to Florida. She just looks so comfy in her PJ"s.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Awwww Theresa that is so cute. I love the parka. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
So nice to see Amberleah...she looks wonderful, she must be feeling much better....don't blame her for not liking the cold...me either !

1 - 18 of 18 Posts