Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Very creative my b-day is coming up in a bit I oh so subtly showed this to my bf hopfully he got the hint lmao

·
Registered
407 Posts
Happy belated birthday! I cant think of a more thouhgtful gift. The cake really does look like your precious Bella. So glad that she could join in her Mama's day.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That is the cuties cake I have ever seen, I love it. Happy Birthday, I mean Bark-Day.
THANKS!

Very beautiful cake !!! Bella is always gorgeous !! Happy B-day !!!!!!
THANKS!

I LOVE THIS!! :) Happy birthday! :)
THANK YOU!

So cute!!! and Bella makes the perfect cake decoration :cool: Happy Birthday!!!
YEAH, SHE WAS SO ADORABLE I COULDN'T CUT HER UP! LOL

Very creative my b-day is coming up in a bit I oh so subtly showed this to my bf hopfully he got the hint lmao
THANKS, AND I HOPE HE DOES!

Happy belated birthday! I cant think of a more thouhgtful gift. The cake really does look like your precious Bella. So glad that she could join in her Mama's day.
Thank You!
My fiance took a picture of Bella into the Baker and he scanned the picture onto fondant. The picture was one of my favs of Bella.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Wow that cake is amazing! What a fabulous job. I like the creative cutting! haha. Happy Birthday! :)

·
Registered
580 Posts
Wow that looks super cute AND DELICIOUS!! How do they do that?? I've never seen that before, is it airbrushing or just printed on the cake?

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow that cake is amazing! What a fabulous job. I like the creative cutting! haha. Happy Birthday! :)
Thanks!

♥ Marabou ♥;849402 said:
Wow that looks super cute AND DELICIOUS!! How do they do that?? I've never seen that before, is it airbrushing or just printed on the cake?
Thanks! My fiance took a picture of Bella into the Baker and he scanned the picture onto fondant (edible paper).

hahah Great cake!!!

HAppy Birthday!
THANKS!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts