Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lebanon, PA

I should've gotten pictures of the lake and woods. Its even prettier than what I captured in those pictures. I just wanted a few of the dogs and kids having fun. Next time ill get more of the scenery too.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Looks like everyone enjoyed the nice weather. Chanel is sooo pretty. I'm not too far away from you... (Jersey) and I agree it was a nice day out. Except being by the beach it's a little more windy. Tomorrow though there isn't supposed to any wind... yay! I had Shi outside all day today too!

Tyler - I got mine from petsmart. If you just google "affordable crates" I'm sure a lot of links will come up.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Right now I'm using a $15 plastic carrier from a feed mill. I had it from ages ago when I had a cat. The kids decided to play with it when I had it outside to disinfect/clean it. So the door is almost snapped off. Time to go shopping! Ill probably get mine at Petsmart, too.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you! Ill definitely get more pictures the next time we go to the lake. I wish I could've gotten pictures of the pups splashing in the water. I didn't expect Chanel to be so willing to get in. I wish I could've let her try to swim, but a lake with fish twice her size? I just don't trust it.
Oh, and she surprised me with how willing she was to walk right up and meet people. She NEVER does that, except with little kids. Usually if someone approaches us she cowers behind me. So today was fantastic!
btw, out of all the babies, the only one that's actually mine is Chanel. they are beautiful though, I definitely agree.
Thank you all for the nice comments. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts