Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*Sniffle Sniffle* Where did my little puppy go?! It's like all my babies are growing up! Gaige is going to be 3 next weekend..Boss Hogg is going to be 4 months TOMORROW. It doesn't seem like he should be that old! It doesn't seem like he should be this big either. I was organizing some photos and I just had to post them cause this little guy has gotten SO BIG! In fact, in one of the pictures you see him wearing a harness that I bought him just a month ago. It's WAY too little now! I mean, it won't even go around his waste! It's amazing that he grew that much in a month. Imagine how big he's going to be at 6 months!! I think he's going to out weight Lina and Lilo...by a long shot! I mean, at 6wks (when we got him) he was 1lb. 2oz. In just like...what?...3 months?...he has grown THAT much! Amazing stuff girls!

At 6wks the day he was brought home.

About a month later (so he would have about 2.5 months I think)

At 3 months

And now..at 4 months old!

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks girls :D I love him so much! He is seriously my little man! I do have to admit though. He and Lina are COMPLETELY different dogs. Lina caught on to NO really fast and she knows DOWN and STOP and NO BITE. But Boss just isn't catching on. Then again, with working and everything soon after we got him, I haven't had the time to train him like I did Lina. I was at home with her and Dawn 24/7. I'm thinking about enrolling him in puppy classes (after I get caught up and stable with my bills and stuff). He needs a little more than just me working with him I guess. But he's still a cutie!!

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
boss reminds me of my shan- not so much in looks obviously cause shes a staff and hes a chi but him being pure whte and you know when a dog just reminds you of yours? :oops:
hes beautiful- very special- i love him!!!

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Omg is he adorable or what??
I'm thinking about enrolling my Carl (he's almost 4 months old) in puppy classes too. I thought he was doing so well and then today he was awfully nippy.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts