Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is so much fun to share these pictures with you guys! I love to see the pictures of everybody's skinkids but it's hard to find people who like to see my furkids' pictures!

·
Registered
655 Posts
Arrgh, those are sea faring pirate doggies! It's so nice that you have a brindle like my Nala! They both look scrumptious!

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Arrgh, those are sea faring pirate doggies! It's so nice that you have a brindle like my Nala! They both look scrumptious!
I love Nala's name and it's good to see another brindle on the board! Do you have more pictures of her besides the one that's in your siggy? I'd love to see them!

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Oh Terri feel free to share all the furry pictures you want! I LOVE seeing them. :p
Your pair are so adorable. I've enjoyed all of the "photo-shoot" pictures, each one is
great in it's own way. It makes me want to get professional shots done of my pack.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
I would love to see pics of your furkids every day!!! I was showing off the pic of Lulu with her funny hat/headpiece on that I took for the hat thread on my cell phone Sun at church. People were laughing their heads off at her (but don't tell her she might be embarrassed. hehe).

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I would love to see pics of your furkids every day!!! I was showing off the pic of Lulu with her funny hat/headpiece on that I took for the hat thread on my cell phone Sun at church. People were laughing their heads off at her (but don't tell her she might be embarrassed. hehe).
Lulu has the sweetest face! And i thought she looked great in her "hat"!

·
Administrator
5,713 Posts
Are brindle Chi's common or rare over there? We don't have them at all (or if we do, I have never seen one) but there is no reason we couldn't, (only colour not allowed is Merle) so I'm surprised no-one has imported them.

·
Registered
655 Posts
I love Nala's name and it's good to see another brindle on the board! Do you have more pictures of her besides the one that's in your siggy? I'd love to see them!
Arrgh, well actually I do have more pics of Nala kins. Just haven't posted them yet but will be doing so in the nearest future opportunity. I originally wanted to photoshop her like on the top of mount Everett or one of the faces of the presidents on mount Rushmore. (only a few people know that Nala was one of the first female canine presidents)! But hubby said it was not doable. Sigh.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I hadn't paid attention before, but Taz could be Bandit's sister. When I picked him out, I had a choice of him and his sister. I loved the unique coloring of both. I opted for a male because I knew neutering was easier on them than spaying, and I was not sure how the cats were going to behave.

Your furkids are adorable and I love seeing pictures.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Lulu has the sweetest face! And i thought she looked great in her "hat"!
Thank you. I love Taz's little head cocked to the side like she's so intent on what your saying, and Charlie looks like he could be Lulu's big bro!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts