Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here he is!

He's the one on the right with the white front. The breeders call him Checkers because he literally has a checkerboard pattern on his back. He also has one white hind leg too. He has the most interesting markings and has great conformation. Nice head and nose. We really wanted a girl, but when we saw Checkers yesterday it was all over with. I could just kick myself for not bringing my digital. This is the only photo we have.

Sorry I haven't been to the forum lately. Since I found out about the Knifty Knitter here in February, I've been looming like crazy. I totally got into it. I have a blog now too called Off the Loom. Check it out:
http://lindasloomroom.blogspot.com/

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is the only photo I have. When we go to pick up our little guy, I'll be sure to remember my digital and take plenty of photos. I want to get some photos of the dam and sire too who are both owned by the breeders. The dam is a tri LC and the sire is a red SC with hazel eyes.
Checkers is 7 weeks old this Sunday. His brother is Emmett. They were born March 12. The breeders are keeping Emmett.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts