Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wave: I am a first time Chi owner and i am counting down the days until my lil girl comes home with me! She is a super teeny teeny little girl... her mommy is only 3 lbs and daddy is only 2.5lbs... She was the only pup in the litter! She is a beautiful tan/blonde color with lighter tan points... I am just so stuck on names... i have read over the posts but nothing really clicks... what do you guys think? :)

names i like so far...
Bella
Nala

i dont want names like fluffy or tootsie or anything like that, they are totally cute but i couldnt imagine myself with a dog named something like that...

Also, i tried attaching a picture but for some reason i cant... can some one help? :?: THANKS!!

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks so much! Ok this is what i did...

i clicked on "add an attachment"
then i browsed and got my picture and then clicked the second add attachment... shouldnt that be it? AHHHH this is frustrating...

sorry guys i am new to this... any help would be awesome...

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Hmm...girl names...

Daisy
Lilly
Rosie
Jasmine
Buttercup

you could also do what happened to the two girls in my family. My dog was named after Britney Spears and my brother and his b/f's dog was named after one of Mariah Carey's albums (Butterfly). :D

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bella has always been my first choice! :D The only thing holding me back is my boyfriends brothers dog is named bella... but he lives like 400 miles away. I was hoping i could get creative with her being the only one in the litter... some thing maybe meaning "one" or only" or something but i dont know! When i was naming my last dog (that my mother took over when i went to college) my best friend and i sat on the computer for hours looking for a name. I wanted something hawaiian so after days we finally came up with keiki which means child. But nothing sounds perfect right for my chi! Maybe cuz i dont have her yet...

I love the name daisy too, and tinkerbell, and roxie. The dog that made me fall in love with chis was a chi named roxie! I wish i could get a pic up here of her so you guys could help me more!

If she was white i woulda named her angel.. :angel1:

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks AGAIN for the pic!!! Your awesome! So now that i have a pic, what names are you all thinking of? What pops into ur head when u see her? :D

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Bella is a cute name! i agree! :D One of the girls that lives above us, she shares ownership with another girl of a mixed breed puppy...and her name is Bella! I myself wouldn't name one of my dogs that but the name is cute for other people :lol:

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Bella is lovely but there are soooo many dogs called that - but if you want a "dog " name then thats cool, I love nala, what about

indigo
marissa
Fancy
Xuxa (pronounced zoo za )
Bellini
cadee
Nalani
estelle
Apple
Lalita
mackenzie
nadia
Reya
Wren

Lol thats all I can think of at the moment - hope it helps

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
ow ow ow I like makenzie loadssssss

HAWAIIAN GIRLS NAMES AND MEANINGS I LIKED....

Kaloni... Hawaiian... The Sky

Kawena.... Hawaiian... Rosy Reflection in the Sky

Keilana... Hawaiian ...adored one

Keola... Hawaiian... the Life

Lani ... Hawaiian.... sky heaven

Makana... Hawaiian..... Gift

Mily..... Hawaiian...... beautiful

Hope any of them help! xxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh Oh Oh Oh I LIKE!!! :D

The only problem is that most hawaiian names are so long with so many syllables. I just want something short and sweet like my other dog Keiki. Mily and Lani i LOOOOOVEEEE... Where did you find those?

Much love & Thanks a bunch!

·
Registered
159 Posts
names

Hi. I got my puppy a couple weeks ago and decided on the name Pixie however Bella was one of my top choices right up until the day I got her. I thought I was set on Bella but when I saw my pup she was definitely a Pixie. Bella is sooo cute though so I vote for that!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I like Jasmine like mentioned before but I don't know if it fits your chi's color. Jasmine strikes me as a darker color chi, not sure why. But I love the name anyway.

I saw Cadee as an idea and I thought Candee might be cute too.

Also you were talking about Hawaiian names...
Did you know that Kaili means diety? I think it's cute and Kaili isn't too long.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts