Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought the ' pet corrector ' spray yesterday and what can I say it's fantastic. I was able to have a conversation in my hallway with someone for at least 10 minutes after only 2 squirts. This is something I could never have done before without Arnie barking full force the whole time. In fact I wouldn't have done it because it would have been impossible to hear to have any kind of conversation. I am soooooo impressed. :hello1:

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Yes it's great,stopped lily barking at other dogs.Don't think Dottie will need it as she loves everything but have a spare one.

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
I bought the ' pet corrector ' spray yesterday and what can I say it's fantastic. I was able to have a conversation in my hallway with someone for at least 10 minutes after only 2 squirts. This is something I could never have done before without Arnie barking full force the whole time. In fact I wouldn't have done it because it would have been impossible to hear to have any kind of conversation. I am soooooo impressed. :hello1:
Do tell, where did you buy it?

·
Registered
84 Posts
What is the name of this? It won't hurt the dog or I'm sure you wouldn't be using it.

I really need some. When anyone comes in my house, Firge will not shut-up.:coolwink:

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What is the name of this? It won't hurt the dog or I'm sure you wouldn't be using it.

I really need some. When anyone comes in my house, Firge will not shut-up.:coolwink:
pet corrector
won't hurt at all it is just an aerosol can that sprays out a burst of compressed air that makes a loud whoosing sound [not aimed at dog just into the air]

·
Registered
155 Posts
Is it just called pet corrector? i could do with that for Radley when he has a biting session.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Wow i'm so happy I found this thread. I'm going to order some - we have a horrrrrible problem with Godric barking to wake us up in the morning and when we have guests over.

Thank you for sharing.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
It's just a can of compressed air which you can buy almost anywhere for a lot cheaper if you don't buy the one with a label on it for dogs. If you have an air duster can at home for dusting electronics you can use that, it's the same thing. It's not the air that stops a behavior but the noise it makes.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
It's louder than my other air cans that I have for cleaning my sewing machine etc. It has a different pitch.

It's just a can of compressed air which you can buy almost anywhere for a lot cheaper if you don't buy the one with a label on it for dogs. If you have an air duster can at home for dusting electronics you can use that, it's the same thing. It's not the air that stops a behavior but the noise it makes.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
It's louder than my other air cans that I have for cleaning my sewing machine etc. It has a different pitch.
I understand that but I've also seen a regular air duster can used for the same exact purpose and it works just as well and costs a lot less. Just my two cents.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
it makes a very loud whooshing sound and I don't think a quieter one would work with my little horror x

1 - 20 of 38 Posts