Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As many of you know Hannah's surgery is tomorrow morning and she will have a 3-4 week recovery. So today we bathed her, groomed her,spoiled her with extra goodies and served her Salmon w/ cheddar cheese for dinner. Jasper has been lavishing her with kisses, Moose is giving her extra lovin's to and well mommy got camera happy.Daddy as always is just putty in her paws. Enjoy the photos it will be a while before Hannah is up for photo time again. XXXOOO Hannah we love you and everyone wishes you good luck tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
:love2: Hannah :love2:
Wishing you a very successful surgery tomorrow and an even faster recovery. You're in my thoughts and prayers!
I loved seeing all of her pics tonight! I was sad on the last batch because I wanted to see more! lol She's so beautiful and loveable. *hugs* to Your family I know it's such a tough thing to go through. Shayley, Kizzie, Kaige & Kanyon all send sweet puppy kisses to Hannah and wish her well!!!​

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww so many lovely pics. :) I love little Hannah, she has such a sweet face. I especially love the kissing pics with Jasper, so adorable. She will be in my thoughts tomorrow. I'm glad she has such a wonderful family taking care of her. Sending love, hugs, and lots of positive thoughts her way. xxx

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Beautiful Hannah, I wish you a successful surgery and a super quick recovery!
Looks like mommy and daddy love you very much and are taking great care of you!
You are a lucky little lady to be surrounded by so much love. I wish you strength tomorrow.
I know you will be a good girl! Take care of your mommy, she may need a little more cuddles and kisses tomorrow!

You are in my thoughts gorgeous! BIG smooch for you!!! :)

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Oh what lovely pics, she surely had a special day! Hannah sweetie pie you are in our thoughts and prayers. Good luck tomorrow. Laura try to stay strong for your little princess. Hugs are coming your way.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Beautiful pictures. Hannah and Jasper are so very cute together. I am sending all my prayers and good wishes for her surgery tomorrow. You and her will be on my mind tomorrow. Here's hoping for a fast recovery.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
The pictures of her in her little pink towel are too much! She looks like such a little puppy. She is precious. You and she will be in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow. PLEASE keep us posted as you can knowing that you will be busy being a nurse.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Heart = Melted

ps can't believe how patient she is!

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Tomorrow's going to be almost as rough on me as if it were my own dog going through it. I love Hannah. I'll be thinking of her every second.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Laura, Hannah has been on my mind and I will be sending prayers for her surgery tomorrow. Love all the photos she is adorable. Please keep up posted I will be awaiting for news

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Such a beautiful girl!! Love the sweet pictures of her with Jasper. I will be thinking of you tomorrow and saying a prayer all goes well.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Thinking of little Hannah this morning. xx

1 - 20 of 28 Posts