Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eat, play, sleep. Find a good lap and take a nap. If none is available, grab a blanket and snuggle down in it. This is Brody's motto. :)

Cuddling with dad ...

How 'bout a game of ball, mom?

Throw it! How long does a guy have to wait around?!

Come on! I'm waitin'!

Time for naps! But I keep my eye out in case you wanna play ball wif me!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Aww, he's such a good boy! He really reminds me of Matilda...she is ALL about playing fetch!! We tend to play fetch with her now w/o even realizing it. We just keep throwing the ball/toy & she brings it back. LOL

Brody...you are a handsome boy & you have your priorities right on!! :D

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww Brody. Eat, sleep, and play, that's the life, for sure. ;) I love how much he loves playing ball, it's so cute. :D I just gotta say too, he really is the most beautiful black and tan chi. :love5:

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
So glad I saw this! It reminded me to get Jerry's ball out from under my overstuffed chair! LOL!
Brody--you are such a handsome little man. l love your gorgeous expression :)

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
What a little cutie! Tracy he has such a gorgeous coat. I love little Brody to pieces!!!
I'll play ball with you Brody! Mwah!!! :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Aww, he's such a good boy! He really reminds me of Matilda...she is ALL about playing fetch!! We tend to play fetch with her now w/o even realizing it. We just keep throwing the ball/toy & she brings it back. LOL

Brody...you are a handsome boy & you have your priorities right on!! :D
Thanks Heather! He's so much fun. Never a dull moment that's for sure.

Aww Brody. Eat, sleep, and play, that's the life, for sure. ;) I love how much he loves playing ball, it's so cute. :D I just gotta say too, he really is the most beautiful black and tan chi. :love5:
Awww Paula. Thank you! You're so sweet.

Brody, you are such a hansome boy. love the pictures
Thanks Trieste! We need some new ones of Quigley to drool over.

So glad I saw this! It reminded me to get Jerry's ball out from under my overstuffed chair! LOL!
Brody--you are such a handsome little man. l love your gorgeous expression :)
Thank you Therese! Brody wouldn't let you forget about a ball. If it goes under something he can't reach, he just sits and stares until you rescue it. ha.

What a little cutie! Tracy he has such a gorgeous coat. I love little Brody to pieces!!!
I'll play ball with you Brody! Mwah!!! :)
Lisa you're welcome here anytime. Come on over, I'm sure Brody would love to play ball with you!

Brody knows how to spend a day and work his owners for what he wants. What a smart doggy you are Brody!
Thank you! Yes, he definitely knows how to get what he wants around this house!! ha!

Brody you're such a handsome man! Boy do I love that motto too!
Thanks Val! Yeah, what a life he has huh!

Brody is so cute hehehe...I think that must be his favorite ball because it makes it into many of his pictures!
It IS one of his favorite balls. It's the one he always picks if he has a choice. We have to keep his balls put up most of the time because the boy NEVER STOPS. He really needs an off switch.

Love piccies of Mr. Brody....the girls you know love seeing that handsome boy! I like his collar:)
Thanks Darlene! Kristi gave him the collar as part of his SS! I love it too.

Aww Brody is so Cute I love seeing pictures of him :)
Thank you soooooooo much!!

Brody is so adorable!! :D
That ball looks like a mouse ball we have. lol
It is the mouse ball!! How funny! It's his favorite.

you're so handsome!!...:)...
Thanks Moni! You're so sweet.

Brody! So cute. :)
Thanks Kelly! He's too much fun. It's hard to get things done around here because he always wants to play. ;)

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Aww a real cutie.He is a sweet boy.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Awww brody daisy is a ball fiend too she would prob not let you near hers though she doesn't like her sister getting them

I've decided that it's unfair that his coat shines so much my hair should be like that lol

1 - 20 of 28 Posts