Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I havent been here for ages... well, I dip in from time to time, but I havent posted.
If anyone remembers last time I was here I was having bloke issues. I found out he was cheating on me and consequently Lily and I had to find a new place to live. I have found a really nice house near work and I can have Lily. Since it all happened I have been to Dubai, moved and so far met a great bunch of new people. I have even started seeing someone new and I'm having the time of my life!! I have done things I wouldn't have done before (like getting piercings - I may have regressed to my teenage years!) but I'm having a load of fun. I love my job and Lily of course and my life couldn't be better right now. Yay!!
It was Lily's 1st birthday a few days ago, so I have done a then to now photo collection .... enjoy!!
Hope everyone and their Chis (and extended families) are ok xxxxxx

This was her advert pic

first bath - excuse my white legs!

My fave pic

Now

;)

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Hi nice to see you back here...........love your favourite pic, its beautiful!

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Of course we remember you! Welcome back! :wave: Lily is gorgeous of course! :love5: Happy Belated birthday to Lily!!

Its wonderful to hear that things are going so well in your life!! :cheer: I hope they continue to go so well!

Don't be a stranger!!!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Hey I'm new here too, and I too just broke up with a guy kinda like yours. Happy Birthday Lilly, she is very cute and I love her mask, plus the name its pretty like many other names one here too, but my name means Lilly too so, I guess thats why I'm partial to it. I just got out of my teen years last month so I think I had enough of that I guess for me its good for me. I personally had enough of being in High school and that crap. Even though I enjoyed my friends and being able to talk to other girls I don't do that at the Technical Institute I go to now I'm in classes with all boys so I kinda wish I had girlfriends to hang out with but mine or too far or too busy. So Right now I'm just hoping to graduate asap so I can get a job where I can make money and friends. Then I can get a chi.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Its great to have you back! Lily is gorgeous... and I am glad you are getting back togood :)

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
Hi Lisa! Good to see you back on here :cheer:
Lily is as gorgeous as ever :love2: Glad to hear things are going better for you!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts