Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey peeps....some of you know me and my chi....and well some of you dont...lol.......im an oldie to the site.....i pop in ever so often as im quite busy these days

for those who remember me and my princess joey.....we are great...joey is still perfect as ever....i love her more and more and more every minute..

well here are some new pix of her...

ps.
MIA...i miss you......i havn't heard from you in ages....how is keeks?...give her a kiss from her sister joey!

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its good to be back...ive been so busy with moving and stuff lately that it takes a while to get a chance to sit back and relax...

joey does look quite big in those pix....but she is really itsy bitsy still.... and so full of love!

can't believe she is a year and four months already...my baby is a big kid now...lol

yep joey and keeks are sisters....not from the same litter tho....they have the same dad....however joey and roo....(gems chi) are brother and sister from the same litter.....so we have a lil family of chis here...lol

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
toylittlehorse said:
oh yea....i was actually in epson like two weeks ago....

its like two stops away on the train....really really close!
ok I'm worried for u ummm why visit Epsom, there's nothing here :shock: we actually live in Ewell just before Epsom but no one actually knows where Ewell is lol

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
nemochi said:
we actually live in Ewell just before Epsom but no one actually knows where Ewell is lol
I do ;) I've got family there and I went to NESCOT for 4 years :) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's the same with my shop it's in Kingston but really it's in Norbition and no one knows where that is either ;) :lol:

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
fizzy&kirby's mum said:
Woo Joey looks as precious as ever :)

Fizzy says she is perfect :) and good to know " His Girl " is doing so well :D Joey is his 'first love ' xxx
Joey and Fizzy had a fling at a meetup this past spring, didn't they? I seem to remember that... I bet Joey and Fizzy do too. :wink:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts