Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its been a while since of been here and I've missed it so much!!!! I've just been so sick and sleepy lately but I'm finally starting to feel better!!
So I figured post a few pics of Felony! :D

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks and I am feeling much much better, I had a bad case of food poisioning. The doctor said you just have to get all of it out of your system, she does look so concerned. When my boyfriend showed me these pics it made me sad, but happy that she cared about her mama so much. :) She is still leary about leaving my side. My boyfriend said she's trying to take care of me because when her leg was really messed up I was always with her. :)

·
Registered
634 Posts
:shock: Food poisoning sucks! I had it in Mexico. YUCK! Glad to hear your feeling better. Looks like sweet Felony did a wonderful job taking care of you. Soooo sweet!!! :love7:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea, food posioning sucks really bad. I hope to never get it again I watch very carefully what I eat from now on!! :D And thank you for all your wonderful comments, me and Felony finally go to return to our normal routine and man was she happy to get outside for a lil walk!

·
Registered
568 Posts
How sweet is that? What a good little girl Felony was for taking care of her Mommy in the time of need.

I am glad you are feeling better.

Leslie

1 - 15 of 15 Posts