Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are just a few pictures of Roxy from today. It is such a beautiful day outside! They're all pretty similar, but I couldn't help from posting them all. They're from my phone, so I apologize if they are poor quality.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
OOhh, that pretty sun was getting in my eyes mom, but I'm still gonna smile BIG!

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OMG those pics of her smiling is just too cute!! :)
Oh thank you! I do love the smile too! :)

OOhh, that pretty sun was getting in my eyes mom, but I'm still gonna smile BIG!
LOL! That's definitely what she was thinking!

such cute pics..... and welcome back..... we missed you!
Thanks Jan! I have missed you all as well!

Roxy is so cute! I love her collar.
Oh thank you, thank you! :) it's her patriotic collar. It has red and blue stars. There is also a bow that is red, white, and blue! She doesn't like it much and it was really hot here today, so I used my self control to hold back... although very hard because it's just TOO CUTE! :) how is Lion and Penny??

love her smile.
Hehehe, thank you! :)

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Nice to see you back and posting pics. I've missed you and Roxy.
She was staying with your parents, right? How did she adjust coming home with you?

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
She is short haired. Just curious cause mine is too. How do you put a bow on a short haired? Is it a collar bow?
Oh, yes! It is a bow that goes on her collar. She has many of those! :) I'll post some pictures of her wearing some soon.

What a pretty dog you have and really look like she's enjoying the sunshine allot. Great pictures thank you for sharing
Thanks!!! She does love being outside! :) So happy to share! Glad you liked them.

I LOVE her coloring!!! What a beauty!!!
May I ask how much she weighs?
Oh why THANK YOU! She's about 5.5 pounds. MAYBE 6 now. She's a little bit ..... how do I say this .... chubby! LOL. Just kidding (kind of!). The vet did say she is a bit chubbier than he'd like to see in some areas. When I was away at school, I left her with my parents. My dad loves spoiling her by feeding her all of the foods I don't want her to eat!!! So, I'd around 5.5-6 right now.

She does have a nice smile!
I'm glad you approve! :D

Nice to see you back and posting pics. I've missed you and Roxy.
She was staying with your parents, right? How did she adjust coming home with you?
I have missed you and Chanel as well! :) She was staying with them, yeah. But, with me too! My one roommate and I that was ALSO student teaching at the same school as I were no longer on speaking terms (long story... but not my fault at all!) and it was just AWKWARD being at the apartment with her all of the time. So, I was staying at home during most of my student teaching. So ... she didn't have to adjust at all! :) We're still here at my parents while I save up and look for a teaching job for this upcoming school year! :) Lucky for Roxy, she's feeling right at home. ;)

awwww! so cute! :D x
hehehe! thanks! :foxes_207:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
She looks great Rachel. But.... she's alllll grown up! Where's the puppy? ;) They grow up too fast. I love her smile. She's a beauty.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts