Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Misty will be staying with us. Aloysius will be moving in with Ben, my boyfriend's brother who is smitten with him. We all took them both out to the pet stores the other day; Wishy had a blast, and Misty did "okay" considering it was her first time out. Going to have to keep working with her to get that shyness out... I refuse to have a poorly socialized puppy. =P

Anyway here's just a few recent pix...

Lua munching a frozen pumpkin cube. Its the only non-raw (okay well, I guess it's raw, but it isn't meat lol) thing we give ours. They love it and its great for any upset tummies. She's so shiny =D

The boys snuggling... it's good that Ben will be bringing Wishy over a lot because he and Gatsby have a rather disturbing loving relationship with one another and are usually inseparable.

Misty, discovering a tennis ball that has survived the snow and thaw in our yard, lol. And yes it was always brown; when we got it, it was bacon scented.. =P You can't really tell but her nails are metallic teal to match her collar!

And speaking of her collar, this is the one we got for her. I ebayed it, since the stores around here only carry the 'single layer' slide-charm kind; I prefer the kind with the double strap to hold the letters in place. It basically matches Kahlua's, with matching crowns.

And just cuz it's a few years old, and I like the vintagey-look of it; here's Eleanor's collar. We got it from Target ages ago but I hung on to it since it was so different.

"I kin stealz rope toy?!"

And just for comic relief... yes folks, the Chupacabra DOES indeed exist.. and it can FLY!

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Awesome pictures!!! Misty is adorable!! I just love the one with the boys being all snuggly....its just too cute :)

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks lol... years back I used to make photos of all kinds of national landmarks but with dog heads instead. I did one with the statue of libery, another with the sphynx.. it was pretty cheesy.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Wonderful shots of the "kids!" That last one cracked me up... Congrats to little Misty on be added to the family!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts