Hey woodolf you finks I pull santas sleigh too

Who said getting pics of us todever was hard

Hey you.. Up dere.. Mince pie for me..?

And me I like food

Seasons gweeting and all dat stuff

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Awww, seasons gweeting to you both too! Us MChis say "fanks fo da howlday cawd" by the way! (I just remembered it was December when I got home from work this morning! haha ;) )

Love the pics of the girls with your tree...they're gorgeous as ever. :love5: And I LOVE your tree!! I really want to get ours up soon....especially after seeing all the tree pics here! Try to enjoy that snow you guys have going on....

·
Registered
483 Posts
aww nice pics, i wish i coudl get roxi to stay still lol, evan when i tell her to sit she does for like a second lol. merry christmas!! :)

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone!!! The snow is over daisys head so she's been swimming in it today!!

Ahhh yay Heather haha I forgot about that how funny

Codyann teach her to stay or just don't give her the treat!!

Cheryl shed attempt to drink a bottle if I gave her the chance!! Monkey

·
Registered
483 Posts
Thanks everyone!!! The snow is over daisys head so she's been swimming in it today!!

Ahhh yay Heather haha I forgot about that how funny

Codyann teach her to stay or just don't give her the treat!!

Cheryl shed attempt to drink a bottle if I gave her the chance!! Monkey
it so hard to gt her to stay lol shes so bouncy ill get there in teh end im sure :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Awww so sweet!! Love the pics of them sitting together, so adorable! Love the tree too, Sarah, so pretty!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Paula I'm really funny about trees I like them minimal with secs my mum has hers all over the place with stuff we made for it abis stuff gets put on her tree ha

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Awwww, my little nieces...I so love them and their little faces. Lotus is still sooo little compared to Daisy, who is small anyway, LOL. Cute girls.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Haha I know lotus is growing though she's about 3lb maybe a little under and is 6 months next week her coats coming in I think her being under the snow helps haha

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Happy Howidays and Merree Cwismass to u too Daisy n Lotus and ur mum and ur sister abi!!

frum Butter n Bwitney too (even dou she sleeping)

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bryco is getting a little chest bouf now...but its still only about 1" long, its killing me.
Daisys has only just started getting longer did my nut in!! Lotus is longer already

Happy Howidays and Merree Cwismass to u too Daisy n Lotus and ur mum and ur sister abi!!

frum Butter n Bwitney too (even dou she sleeping)
Happy kissmass

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Aww! Daisy and Lotus are just gorgeous! I love how Daisy looks right into the camera with those big brown eyes. Sarah, your girls are perfect.
Fab tree!! :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts