Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
***it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! 馃惗 馃巵 馃巹 馃帀***

We are finally putting up our Christmas decorations and our tree! Bryan is working on the tree now and I am cooking lamb and sweet potatoes for dinner, mmmmm!! I hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving!

Doggies are in the Christmas spirit as well in their festive hoodies!

Leo trying to tell me to go help daddy outside!

Mojo loving the outdoor decor!

Premium Member
I love their Festive hoodies, that is too cute! It gets too hot here to dress them up for Christmas, the most I can do is a collar or singlet top for photos. My favourite photo is the one of Mojo at the door - it looks so shiny and festive and he looks adorable!

Registered
Awwwww! I love seeing the doggies in their holiday duds--very, very cute!! Love your front door Christmas d茅cor. Snowmen are my favorite. :D

Registered
Awww I love these pictures and love the festive hoodies!! Super cute! There seems to be so many christmas threads suddenly popping up on here and everywhere. I really wasn't in the mood for christmas yet so far, but now I'm starting to feel like taking out some decorations and fairy lights. :lol:

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you everyone! It's like Thanksgiving hits and the Christmas spirit spreads like wildfire here! I just love the holiday season!! We are hosting Christmas Eve at our house, it's been a tradition since we moved into our townhome. Would love to see everyone else's decorations and trees too!!

Registered
love the photos, thank you

I thank all of you that are thoughtful enough to post photos of their pups in holiday dress. They look so festive, and their faces usually show how proud they are to have the attention.
Your photos are very appreciated, keep them coming, and a big thank you.

Registered
that Lamb and sweet potato sounds delicious. I want some now :). The hoodies all look so adorable on Mimi, Lola, Leo, and Mojo. My favorite pic is Mojo outside by the snowman decoration on your doorstep. :reindeer:

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #14
I love your ourside decorations, its not something thats so big here in Europe, my tree is up but nothing else yet, Thats all happening this weekend馃巹
Did you finish getting your decorations up yet??? Thank you! Bryan loves dressing the house up for xmas and I enjoy wrapping the presents, just finished tonight actually!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #15
I thank all of you that are thoughtful enough to post photos of their pups in holiday dress. They look so festive, and their faces usually show how proud they are to have the attention.
Your photos are very appreciated, keep them coming, and a big thank you.
Thank you for the sweet words! I wish I had more time to take and post more pictures! I love seeing everyone's photos, chihuahuas are so much fun to look at!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #16
that Lamb and sweet potato sounds delicious. I want some now :). The hoodies all look so adorable on Mimi, Lola, Leo, and Mojo. My favorite pic is Mojo outside by the snowman decoration on your doorstep. :reindeer:
Omg Elaine, it was sooooooo good!! It's premade from Trader Joe's, just have to bake it!! Thank you, I love these pink polka dog hoodies so much, they're kinda old now but still my favorites for the holidays, wish she still made clothes!!!
Mojo is the only one I trust not to run away, since he was a resuce, he KNOWS how good he has it here, LOL! The others just feel entitled!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts