Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!! My favourite time of the year!!
(I'm such a big kid, haha!!)

Daisy the Grinch

Christmas tree :D

Christmas bed :D

Sorry, I'm in a Christmassy mood, been putting up the trees and the decorations and singing to christmas songs and having dances with Daisy, lol. <3<3<3

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Aww Charlotte you're so cute! And don't worry I'm a big kid too! :D
We are moving so the place is full of boxes, all the furniture has been sold,
there is no place to eat or sit, yet I have X-mas decorations up! lol :rolleyes:
Your Daisy is GORGEOUS! Love the pics! :love5:

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Ahhhh Charlotte daisy is so cute and I'm excited tooooooo!!!
I love her new bed and looks like daisy does to. Ahhhh bless ya x

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Dottie has that christmas pudding bed,it's so cute she still fits in it at over a year old.I love that 2nd pic

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Aww Charlotte you're so cute! And don't worry I'm a big kid too! :D
We are moving so the place is full of boxes, all the furniture has been sold,
there is no place to eat or sit, yet I have X-mas decorations up! lol :rolleyes:
Your Daisy is GORGEOUS! Love the pics! :love5:
Lol, you must really love it if you've got your decorations up even though you're moving!
Thankyou :)

Ahhhh Charlotte daisy is so cute and I'm excited tooooooo!!!
I love her new bed and looks like daisy does to. Ahhhh bless ya x
Thankyoooooou Sam! I so want Xmas to come round faster! Lol. When ya gonna post new pics of your gorgeous girlies? xxx

Dottie has that christmas pudding bed,it's so cute she still fits in it at over a year old.I love that 2nd pic
I love it! I saw it on the pets at home website and had to have it. This was a few months ago now and I had to get it out today, I couldn't resist.
Thankyou :) that was before I finished decorating the tree, so that's why the decorations are a bit sparse.

·
Registered
227 Posts
WOW!!! I LOVE that bed!! Where did u get it?? I was just showing my boyfriend & said 'I bet thats from america' I was so excited to see UK!!!

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
aww, so cute! i love all the pics of Daisy :)
Thankyou Elaine :) Daisy says thankyou too!

I must try & get poppy one, daisy looks so cute in it!!! We r putting up our decorations tomorrow I think so it will be perfect!
It really is lovely. It might come under the cat stuff, not sure.

I'm just like you. I love Christmas. It makes me in a good mood all the time. Daisy looks so cute in the grinch shirt.
Thankyou :) I got it on eBay. I bought a bundle of 3 tops just because I wanted that one.

·
Registered
227 Posts
:(
I can't find the pudding bed, I guess it was too long ago or sold out
Did put the tree up tho so just going to photobucket the pics & I will post them on a new thread.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:(
I can't find the pudding bed, I guess it was too long ago or sold out
Did put the tree up tho so just going to photobucket the pics & I will post them on a new thread.
Hi.
I was in my local pets at home today, and they did have them.
They're actually cat beds, so they were in that section rather than the dog section.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts