Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hola Chihuahua People, its Britney of course. The one. The only.

I just wanna say that all of us chiwawas are Equal. I am bigger than some and smaller than others, but I do not think I'm better and Crystal does not think I am better or worse because of my size. Please be aware that this same opinion is prolly shared by your chiwawas too!! :ngreet2:

Also, check out this ridiculous picture Crystal made me take. I look really biiiiiiiiiig but really, the scale is too small even for me! :lol:

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Oh, I adore that first pic.. what a face, so very kissable..lol and I love those huge round eyes! Way to go Britney..:) Great pics, Crystal.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Sweet pics Crystal! Did you tell her that she is getting a new baby sister soon??? :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Way to go, Britney! She really looks fantastic, Crystal! Big difference from those initial pics on the diet thread. :hello1: I like how chilled she looks on the scale too. :lol: And she looks sooo darn cute in that first pic with the green top awww! Her expression is so adorable. I love her! :)

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh how cute.
Thank you much! :ngreet2:

Oh, I adore that first pic.. what a face, so very kissable..lol and I love those huge round eyes! Way to go Britney..:) Great pics, Crystal.
Thank you Deb! I love kissing Britney, and she loves to be gushed over.

Sweet pics Crystal! Did you tell her that she is getting a new baby sister soon??? :)
Yes ma'am, they've both been informed. Britney loves puppies, so she will love baby sister Baylee!

Way to go, Britney! She really looks fantastic, Crystal! Big difference from those initial pics on the diet thread. :hello1: I like how chilled she looks on the scale too. :lol: And she looks sooo darn cute in that first pic with the green top awww! Her expression is so adorable. I love her! :)
Thanks Paula! I have a hard time getting an exact weight because it's so small and she gets really squirmy :lol:

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Britney, you are so cute! and Minnie and Tootsie said to say they agree with you that all chiwawas are equal and so do i, ( we all love our dogs the same no matter what size they are.. dont like those who think they are better than others ) :)
and what a good girl you were sitting on that scale for Crystal while she took a pic. lol. i love seeing pics of you and your sister and cant wait to see some of you and Butter with the new puppy too :D

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Shhhhh Kioana, that's a private pic lol :lol:

For those who asked, little baby sister Baylee is coming home next month. Or this month. I'm not sure ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts