Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to the summer heat, we have the ac on full blast, but Cricket doesn't so much like that.

She is cold.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
poor Cricket...she is such a little munchkin, no wonder she can't stand the AC on ....but she looks comfy warm in that blanket !

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
She is so funny. She has claimed that blanket. She already has one. The one I gave her, and now she claims this orange one. She is a goof. lol Thank you

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
That is so cute!Minnie and Molly love to be all snuggled up in blankets but the other 3 doesn't.She looks snug as a bug in a rug,lol

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awww so sweet! She sure looks comfy lol.
Thank you.
She looks comfy, cozy and warm under her blanket. What a sweet face :)

Odie don't like A/C either and hides under a blanket too.
Thank you :) I wouldn't mind seeing pictures.
That is so cute!Minnie and Molly love to be all snuggled up in blankets but the other 3 doesn't.She looks snug as a bug in a rug,lol
Thank you. I wish Cricket were more animal friendly so we could get her a brother or sister, but alas, not gonna happen. She puts up with Fred, but that's cause I make her.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Thank you.

Thank you :) I wouldn't mind seeing pictures.

Thank you. I wish Cricket were more animal friendly so we could get her a brother or sister, but alas, not gonna happen. She puts up with Fred, but that's cause I make her.
I love that they all have other,But its funny,Molly and Maggie stick together,Minnie and Molly stick together,and Maisey and Missy stick together.So they still pick and choose each other,lol

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
What sweet pictures. :) I love Cricket, she looks like such a good girl.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
She has her moments. Lol! But yes for most of the time she is a good girl. Calm and sweet, and loving. Until Daddy comes home. Then she doesn't even remember I'm here lol!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts