Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to take Blitz to the vet today, he just wasn't acting like him self and he didn't want to finixhhis breakfast, and this month he's eating rabbit which he loves! So I knew he wasn't feeling his best.

I assumed his knee was bothering him, he has a LP in his back left leg.
The vet wanted to check his prostate again, even though he had it checked just a few weeks ago, and he's neutered. Maybe it was wrong of me to say no to that, but Blitz is only 3 pounds and his vet is a large man. Last time he had his prostate checked you could hear him screaming in the parking lot and I had an anxiety attack.
Anyway, his LP is now considered a grade 4. He is going to be needing the surgery, only problem is it is VERY expensive and I don't have it right now, it's gonna take a couple months to save it up. Especially with us moving at the end of April.
I just feel so bad, I want to be able to give him the surgery now. I hate thinking he could be in pain and I just can't help. The vet gave us some pain pills, they helped him last time so hopefully it'll have the same effect.

Has anyone else had to deal with a grade 4 LP, were you able to get the surgery right away?

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I tried the care credit, didnt get approved for it. So unfortunately thats out

1 - 4 of 4 Posts