Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And the doggies love being outside!

Now on raw, Kahlua has decided she is a savage beast and likes to go bug hunting. This is when she found some kind of beetle.

*Poke poke*

Mommy trimmed up Ellie a bit as she was thinning out and looked patchy..

And Gatsby is too arrogant to even give the camera a look.

Kahlua shows off her gorgeous coat...

And the new 8 x 10 thats going to be printed and framed...

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
All of the pics are so cute, but the last one is fabulous!! So adorable!! :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Adorable pics! That last one especially is gorgeous, needs to be framed!! :)

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ness♥Bella;770442 said:
The last one is so cute... how did you get them pose so perfectly for that picture?
I didn't lol... I do photography and specialize in photoshop ;).

Its actually 4 separate photos... one of just leaves, and one of each individual dog laying in the leaves. Then I just put them together.

·
Registered
512 Posts

Its actually 4 separate photos... one of just leaves, and one of each individual dog laying in the leaves. Then I just put them together.
Very nice. It looks like a real photo! I dabble with Photoshop from time to time but all i have to say is WOW! Good work.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts

Oh wow you did a great job I didn't even know that was photoshopped! Awesome! They are so cute!

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Great pics! I'm soooo jealous of that last picture, so so awesome!
LOL!!

Well if anyone wants, just go ahead and send me pics of your dogs in a leaf pile and I can put them together for you. All I need is one picture of just the leaves; and then one picture of each pup in it.. as long as they're taken the same time with the same lighting and everything its easy for me to put them together. It's my hobby and I'd be happy to do the editing for anyone!

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Great job at photoshopping! I really need to get a photoshop software because I love doing stuff like that too! That picture is going to look awesome framed!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Awesome pictures, great job on the last picture, you can't even tell it's photoshopped, such an AWESOME job. LOVE IT!

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
LOL!!

Well if anyone wants, just go ahead and send me pics of your dogs in a leaf pile and I can put them together for you. All I need is one picture of just the leaves; and then one picture of each pup in it.. as long as they're taken the same time with the same lighting and everything its easy for me to put them together. It's my hobby and I'd be happy to do the editing for anyone!
I am Soooooooo taking you up on that offer ;) you do amazing work :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts