Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
LOL! I know that same face on Lina so very well. Her big brown eyes melt our hearts all the time. In fact, that face got her too many food treats and she gained a few ounces while she was with us. We stopped for ice cream on our drive to meet you, and Lina got to eat a little vanilla ice cream by giving us the same look. :p

Boss is adorable. I couldn't believe how cute Boss is and how gorgeous his white fur is when we first met him today. Lina is so small next to Boss, and Boss is small himself. How are Boss and Lina getting along now? We need more photos of Lina and Boss.

Bella is missing Lina very much. She is quiet and not herself as if she knows Lina is gone forever from our family. :( My husband and I are giving Bella extra love and attention. Bella wants to send puppy kisses to her big sister Lina.

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Oww Lina's face is so cute. It's if she is saying 'But mommy I want it'Pleaseeeee.' :D
And of course Boss. My boy. I adore him.

Take pics or vids of both together. And tell as how they get a long. ;)

I am convinced that chihuahuas practice the faces that they
know will melt their owners.
lol I agree. When chico does not get what he wants he gives me this look that I can't help but melt. lol

L

·
0 Posts
Oh, mean, mean mom. Eating something and not one tiny bite for a starving little Chi! Yes, I'm sure they practice that "starving dog" look.

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL! I know that same face on Lina so very well. Her big brown eyes melt our hearts all the time. In fact, that face got her too many food treats and she gained a few ounces while she was with us. We stopped for ice cream on our drive to meet you, and Lina got to eat a little vanilla ice cream by giving us the same look. :p

Boss is adorable. I couldn't believe how cute Boss is and how gorgeous his white fur is when we first met him today. Lina is so small next to Boss, and Boss is small himself. How are Boss and Lina getting along now? We need more photos of Lina and Boss.

Bella is missing Lina very much. She is quiet and not herself as if she knows Lina is gone forever from our family. :( My husband and I are giving Bella extra love and attention. Bella wants to send puppy kisses to her big sister Lina.
They're stinkers I tell ya! You can read what's going on in their little heads just by looking at their faces...and since they're so adorable they get spoiled lol. Lina didn't have any problems with the ice cream by the way :). She didn't get sick or anything, you mentioned that she might because of the ice cream :).

We can not BELIEVE how much bigger he is than Lina! Oh my gosh! She was always a dainty little thing but I guess I just didn't realize how dainty. He's HUGE next to her now lol.

Awww I'm sure Lina misses Bella too. Of course, she has Boss to torment her and Owen who just absolutely loves her lol. Gaige is coming home today to see her too (he has been at my grandparents all weekend). Lina sends fur kisses back to Bella and of course to her other mommy and daddy too :).

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
How is she settling in? She's so gorgeous. Is she as sweet as she looks? I adore Boss, always have. They are getting on well, huh? I love the pic of him in the car, he's like "Mom, do we have to go get her? I want all the attention"! LOL. I love having more than one! Thanks for the updates, she is precious!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts