Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I don't know what the temps are like where you live, but here in Nashville it's been in the high 90's for two weeks straight. :( Worse than that, the air conditioning unit that cools the upstairs den/computer area where I spend 95% of my time, finally crapped out and it will be several days before it can get fixed. :mad: I have a fan that's blowing the cooler air from the hallway into the room, but even so, by the afternoon it's upwards of 85 degrees in here!

You would think the dogs would choose to sleep in the cooler hallway area. They have plenty of beds out there, that's where their crates and food and water bowls are, plus it's not a furnace! But do they? No! They must be mental....there they are, in the blazing heat of the un-airconditioned den, not only sleeping blissfully, but snoozing away while ALSO burrowed under their blankies!!! Seriously?

Dey be ka-raaaaazy! :tard:

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I don't think it ever gets too hot for Gracie! She's always freezing, and burrowed underneath something.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
I live in Bakersfield, Ca, in a desert and it gets over 100 degrees here and I will walk outside to all the chis lying on the patio, sunbathing. These dogs LOVE being warm. Unlike me. I have a ceiling fan on in the dog room for me and some of them will go under a blanket because of that. I'm still sweating and they are wrapped up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts