Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
she goes in for her spay tomorrow morning........ she's also getting her extra puppy teeth out and microchipped.

:cry: i'm :cry: so :cry: worried :cry: and :cry: scared!!!!!! :cry:

i have faith in my veterinarian but you all know what i'm going through.

she'll be fine but it's still stressful for a mom! she's so little and tiny. eeek! *deep breath* ~i have faith in my veterinarian, i have faith in my veterinarian~

·
Registered
642 Posts
I'm sure everything will go well with chiwi. Ella Paris and I wish her a fast and speedy recovery.

And Bobo......You are too adorable with your little sign! :D

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
tik0z said:
bobo and i hope it all goes great!

omg that is sooooo sweet :D :D

keep good thoughts Mandy , vienna is going for her spay next Tuesday (30AUG) :? and she's so little too ..........but Paris's spay really calmed down my nerves ,she was wonderful about it :wave:

kisses nat

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks everyone sooo much :)

and BOBO! you have great "paw writing" lol.

that was so super duper sweet of you to make that sign! i am so touched by that gesture!

it's almost 7 am and i am about to jump in the shower and get ready to leave :? i'm having trouble with drop off. it's going to be hard for me to hand her over and then leave. she's going to be so frightened! i've never left her somplace before. i cried when i woke up this morning just thinking about how afraid she will be!!!!!

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
*hugs* good luck Chiwi :) I'm sure it will all go fine I'll make sure Stitch has his paws crossed for u :p shall ring the breeder now to make sure

1 - 20 of 37 Posts