Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where did the time go? Can't believe my baby is a year old today.

Carolina's 1st Birthday Celebration. She got Laineys and shared with Indy and the rest of family got a cake too.

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Happy 1st birthday pretty little girl! May you have many more happy and healthy years to come with lots of Wooflink and Louis Dog! Love her party dress and we love Laineys dog treats! So cute!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Happy 1st Birthday Carolina ! :eek:ccasion7:

the pictures are really cute ! I love her little dress with the bows on it. what make is that ? It looks like she is really enjoying her Laineys cake :). we love Laineys too !!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Awwwww very sweet birthday pics. Carolina is such a beautiful girl. I'm glad this day was special for her. I hope she enjoyed her cake and shared plenty with her brother 😍. Wishing her many more happy, healthy birthdays. 🎁

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Happy 1st birthday pretty little girl! May you have many more happy and healthy years to come with lots of Wooflink and Louis Dog! Love her party dress and we love Laineys dog treats! So cute!
Thank you Zorana. Carolina hopes for many more years of Wooflink and Louisdog too along with happy and healthy of course.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks like somebody got totally spoiled! The second pic from the bottom of her enjoying her cake is absolutely priceless.
Happy First Birthday Carolina :eek:ccasion4::eek:ccasion1::eek:ccasion9:
Thank you Stella. I love that picture. It was by luck I got it at the right time.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Happy 1st Birthday Carolina ! :eek:ccasion7:

the pictures are really cute ! I love her little dress with the bows on it. what make is that ? It looks like she is really enjoying her Laineys cake :). we love Laineys too !!
Thank you Elaina. The dress is actually PetSmart's brand, I think Top Paw. I was in there last week buying toys for Carolina and Indy for her birthday and Easter and I saw it on the clearance rack for $7.50 and thought why not for 1 day a year. Couldn't beat the price and it actually does look cute on.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
HAHAHAHAH!!!! that cake face! LMAO. can i share her pic on my fb business page please? it's too cute :)

Thank you Pigeonsheep. That picture ended up being my favorite. It's always those by luck photos that end up being funny or unique. Yes, you can share that picture and thanks for asking us.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Awwwww very sweet birthday pics. Carolina is such a beautiful girl. I'm glad this day was special for her. I hope she enjoyed her cake and shared plenty with her brother ��. Wishing her many more happy, healthy birthdays. ��
Thank you Meoshia. She enjoyed her cake a lot and shared plenty with Indy. Indy will most likely end up eating more of it then her. They both will be eating cake for the next couple days. Even though it was small it's still to much to give all at once.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts