Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So - this is my first EVER attempt at sewing!

I made this pattern from directions on-line and then made the hoodie. I didn't finish off the arm holes as it's too small for Harry (or any of the other puppies) so I couldn't see the point in trying to finish it.

I thought for a first ever attempt it was.... erm?.... OK. I'll just try again sometime and make it a bit bigger.

Ahh the first photo of the hoodie on the floor was an item my daughter threw away so I cut it up to make the little version for the puppy.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
That is a very good attempt! and alot to take on for a beginner, maybe try a sweat shirt?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you everyone.
LOL, Harry wasn't that impressed with my attempt at dressing him - Bless!
I'd like to try and make them clothes myself. Especially as I have four dogs now. But as you can see, sewing isn't my strong point LOL.
I'd like to try something else but I need REALLY good instructions and I'm not finding it easy to find any?
I'd like to try altering some baby clothes for them too, but I don't know how to do that either! I thought about buying some kind of pattern, but I know it probably won't be the right size and I don't know how to alter them (actually or even follow one! lol) and I don't want to waste the money if I can't do it. Oh the presure! *hehe*

1 - 7 of 7 Posts