Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, last night I rang the breeder in Queensland that I'd been recommended to. She's really nice, lives close to one of my grandmothers! But it's my grandma that I don't talk to (looong story).

Anyway, she's lovely and really loves her chi's. She was telling me all these funny stories about what her dog's do when she looks away (one of her males nicked a steak off her husband's dinner plate when he wasn't looking!) :lol: :lol:

The lady I know here in Tassie that has 2 of their puppies is really nice, I'm gonna take in my new fancy-pants digital camera & see if she'll let me take some pics to post here. Here 2 girls are gorgeous - can't wait to get my own!

·
Registered
481 Posts
hi,so glad you found a nice breeder!could you tell me where abouts in queensland she is located?i know they sell lots of chihuauas in the courier mail in queensland but i dont know if these are proper breeders and i am just curious about the breeder as in a few years i will hopefully be moving back there so it would be helpful to know.
thank you
xxx

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
She's in Southport, which is near Surfer's Paradise. Her name's Louisa.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, I'm so excited! All day I've had Conga music running through my head, but instead of "la la la la la-la, la la la la la-la', I've had 'la la la chihuahua, la la la chihuahua" with a vision of me in a conga line with lots of chis!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts