Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Found this awesome outfit tonight at Family Dollar! He doesn't mind the coat at all, but the hat does bother him a bit! :D

Found this one at Dollar General as well, it's a bit too big on him in the sleeve area, but I love it! :):)

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
These are the first ones I've found that I like! I checked at CVS today and they had some cute ones, but not in his size. I don't live close enough to Target, but I haven't checked Walmart yet either.

·
Registered
725 Posts
He looks adorable, so cute. I found Ike's Christmas sweater, in the siggy , at Walmart they had some cute things for dogs.
Oh yes they sure do I was at walmart the other day and was so tempted to but a little reindeer outfit for my little guys. I must have put them in and out of my cart 4 times If I had the dogs with me I probably would have bought them but I live 30 km from Walmart and didn't want to have to make another trip if they didn't fit so next time I go to town i'll take them with me so I can try them on right away and exchange them if they are the wrong size

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
hahahaha!!! i think jaxx would go mad from hearin jingles everytime he walks or runs LOL :lol:
Ohhhh I didn't think about that! I guarantee he would start trying to attack the bells.

I wanted to have him a Christmas outfit by next Sunday. The East Texas Humane society is doing a benefit and having Santa pictures. I might just use one of his dressier shirts though since I haven't found anything I like.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Ohhhh I didn't think about that! I guarantee he would start trying to attack the bells.

I wanted to have him a Christmas outfit by next Sunday. The East Texas Humane society is doing a benefit and having Santa pictures. I might just use one of his dressier shirts though since I haven't found anything I like.
i hope u find one! they had some xmas things at petsmart or u can buy frm ebay!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Where is that located? I live in East Texas (well, kind of) and would love to get pics made with Santa if it's close enough. :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts