Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
it's snowing right now....I hate it...can't take the dogs outside....they don't like snow....

the only one would go out is NaNa...

just went back outside to take pics of the boys...:)..

here are the boys....MoJie was shaking...LOL...TucTuc just want to go back inside...

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Gorgeous pictures, Moni! :) You should take more of all of them!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww NaNa is adorable - and brave. ;) We got our first snow today and Pip and Roo were not impressed. lol. They went right out though, but Pip looked very very leery. :lol:

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You're so nice mine got put out naked!!! They weren't phased at all
I love nanas coat!
my bf is out of town and I have to shuffle the snow..my first time ever.LOL....

thanks..all the coats is by the brand Cynthia Rowly or something I think....it's very well made....

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw I love them in their little snow coats! They're all so adorable, but I have a thing for MoJie's little face especially. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Moni, I love your crew! They are 3 of my faves on the board! :) Thanks for taking pics of the boys! Gorgeous like their Sissy! :love5:

PS~ Wish we would get snow. :/

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Aw I love them in their little snow coats! They're all so adorable, but I have a thing for MoJie's little face especially. :)
Thanks.....I think you love his overbite...LOL..his tongue stick out a mile long...LOL..

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Moni, I love your crew! They are 3 of my faves on the board! :) Thanks for taking pics of the boys! Gorgeous like their Sissy! :love5:

PS~ Wish we would get snow. :/
Thanks T...

you can have all the snow...come and get them please...hehe..

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I do love that tongue too! :lol: I could just kiss it!! Beyond adorable! But they are all so pretty, too! You take some of the best pics! I always love the ones of you with the pups!

Oooopsie, quoted wrong post, sorry.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts