Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
You take the most amazing pics!!! And of course the "gang" is beautiful! Milo has to be one of the cutest Chi's I've ever seen. His expressions, and those ears! They are all adorable, but he just "gets me."

PS~ Thank you for the info. I will get back to your Pm as soon as I get more than 5 minutes to sit down. My washing machine is on the blitz!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
They are beautiful!! Looks like a picture that would be on a Hallmark card. And YES! I would buy it! :)

Brodysmom

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys - they are so funny. I think would sit there forever if I kept treating them with kibble every few snaps and also kept talking about going "outside" with some "treats" and maybe going for a "ride". All words that they love to hear. LOL

Teresa, Milo is very expressive...everyone just loves him to death (as do I of course!) in person & on these forums. He has the biggest most sparkley brown eyes ever and just seems to know exactly what you're talking about. You're welcome for the info btw. Hope you get your washing machine figured out too - they can be such a pain!

Kioana, do you have a pic of Pepsi? I love seeing pups that look alike. And I thought that was so funny you said she had a mohawk because I'm forever saying that!! Not only does she have the blaze but her white fure is thicker so it does stand up a bit further than the blue & looks like a mohawk. hehe

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Great pics as usual Heather...I just can't wait to see some with Marley...I bet you are soooo excited to bring him home.

Thanks Debra - I was just thinking the exact same thing as I was looking at some more group shots I've taken in the past couple days. I'm so psyched for the challenge of training another to love the camera LOL - and of course the actual pics I'll get! :hello1:

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
That picture is beautiful!! What an awesome camera! The models are gorgeous!! I agree with Brodysmom, it looks like a Hallmark card, and I would buy it too!:)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That picture is beautiful!! What an awesome camera! The models are gorgeous!! I agree with Brodysmom, it looks like a Hallmark card, and I would buy it too!:)
As any photographer would agree, it's more the person behind the camera and not the actual camera itself. :coolwink: (sorry if that sounds arrogant **I'm so not that way** but there really is a lot to learning the "equiptment") Anyway, it really isn't a super fancy camera. It's a old Canon Rebel XT. :) Thank you for the kind words - I've been wanting to get some cards printed of my pups and maybe a calendar...just haven't gotten around to it yet. I wish you all were closer - I'd love to do a Chihuahua calendar some day & would need some more "models"! hehe

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I would PAY YOU WELL to take pictures of Brody!!! I bet others would too. You should start a pet photography business on the side. :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts