Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's that time again! I got my little "outdoor space" decorated a little today, just wanted to share :]

I was pretty proud of my free hand pumpkin carving.

Jack Skellington.

True Blood.

It's my first time decorating for Halloween, but I think I did okay with what little resources I had (the store shelves were BARE) and I didn't want to spend a ton of money.

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Looks great to Me!!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! I had my house decorated outside too, but my stray dog that I keep tied in the front yard is mad at me & tore everything apart. lol

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks great to Me!!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! I had my house decorated outside too, but my stray dog that I keep tied in the front yard is mad at me & tore everything apart. lol
Ohhh! Naughty! Thank you!

I'm interested to see how long mine will stay up, those cobwebs were a pain to get up there haha.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
It looks fantastic! Awesome job on the pumpkin carving too! :D

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks ladies!

All we really have for personal outside space is that little covered balcony so my options were pretty limited. Haha, Gary said I carved my pumpkins too early and now no one will see them but oh well the Chihuahua People saw them!

We did find out yesterday that some little boy named Godric can fit out through the wrought iron to the other side. Good thing he's such a sissy he got out and immediately started crying to get back on our side so I just had to run around front and scare him through haha.

Will be getting some chicken wire to line the bottom with as it's finally getting chilly enough to sit outside without dying of humidity and heat!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts