Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I'm being such a post whore the last few days lol. I promise...I'll slow it down. Right after the next couple pics :)

I have NO clue what they were freaking out about..but I thought the sounds they were making were hilarious lol.

And while I was on the laptop, Lina was taking a nap...on my arm :)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Don't you dare stop posting. She is so sweet. Aren't you so happy? The sounds that come out of my little Chloe are just shocking. I'm gonna have to video it somehow and post it. It's craziness. My hub and I laugh our butts off over it.

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
LMAO!!! Lina barking and Boss howling = tears coming down my face! Way too funny. Especially since I dont think I've ever seen a vid of Boss doing that?
I also love how even when they weren't making noise, Lina's mouth was positioned open, so she'd be ready!!

Pleeease don't slow down on the pics. We all enjoy it. :D

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol No I don't think I've ever posted him doing that. I probably only got it because he hasn't figured out that I can take pics/video with my phone instead of the camera...which he stops being cute if I drag it out lol. Stinker!! Lina was actually "growling" lol. It was just suuuper low. I really think my dogs might just be crazy lol.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
LOL! My husband and I love the video of Lina and Boss barking together. We watched it a couple of times.
It's just adorable and hilarious. Bella was on my lap when we watched your video and she looked to see where the barking was coming from since she "recognized" Lina's bark.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww............The photo of Lina sleeping on your arm is so precious. She looks so happy being with you. Lina loves you as much as you love her. :)

Please keep the photos and videos coming! They really make our day when we see how Lina is doing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts