Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

My cold and slightly wet pups came home from their walk and simultaneously ran to snuggle on the cozy couch with blankets! My cuties.:love2:

Mama! Turn up the heat!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bella has the most adorable little face in the world :angel7:

Love all your babies x

Oh thank you! :) I love your siggy, so many beautiful faces.

How many dogs do you have?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Oh thank you! :) I love your siggy, so many beautiful faces.

How many dogs do you have?
5...and counting! They are our entire world. Sometimes I wonder if I'm a bit crazy but then I realise that they are just angels and deserve to be worshiped! haha xx

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Is it just me, or does it look like Bella is smiling a little? lol I'm probably just seeing things.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cuties!

Benji is hogging the couch!!! LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using PetGuide
Of course! Don't you know, Benji is the KING of this castle. :king:

It's true...he went from rescue to royalty. He runs things around here,
but he is not a mean king, he's a noble, fair king. Looks out for everyone,
and protects the little ones.

5...and counting! They are our entire world. Sometimes I wonder if I'm a bit crazy but then I realise that they are just angels and deserve to be worshiped! haha xx
5 Chis...on average 5 pounds each = only 25 pounds or so....no biggie! ;)

Go by weight, not number. LOL

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
this might sound kinda strange, but the pic with Bella and the boys on each side of her reminds me of a queen being protected by her guards haha. I watch too much midevil stuff. She does look like she's smiling too. Such beautiful dogs they all are, LS, wow, really they are breathtaking especially all together.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Is it just me, or does it look like Bella is smiling a little? lol I'm probably just seeing things.

Bella alway looks like she is smiling these days! She is such a grateful, happy girl and you can see it on her face.

I'm glad Benji is a thoughtful, kind king. Otherwise, it could get messy lol.

Benji seems like the Chis daddy- protector, provider. And Rocky seems more like the mommy- nurturer, lover. But I'm sure they both are both sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using PetGuide

·
Registered
369 Posts
Your babies are all beautiful! It has been cold and windy here too yesterday and today and we are all snuggled up on the couch trying to keep warm.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
They're all so cute. I love Benji's colouring. It always looks like Bella's smiling, I think that's part of what makes her so cute but she just looks so happy in that photo. It was the first thing I noticed when I looked at it.

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
You could send some of the cold, rainy, windy weather down here to TX. I am so done with the hot days for the summer!

Bella is adorable and I always want to hug Chanel anytime I see her pics.

·
Banned
5,610 Posts
Haha in the first pic of Bella smiling, she looks really mischievous like she's planning her attack for taking over the world. Love that they're all cuddling up together and keeping warm. It's hot here!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts